Wednesday 8 May 2013

Gifting her a nice watch



It was her birthday coming in a week. I did not know what to do. When it comes to gifting, my mind stops working. It is her third birthday that we were together after marriage. On the first one I had gifted her nice salwar suit as suggested by my sister. On the second time, I bought her a BlackBerry cellphone as I knew she wanted one. Now this time, I had no idea what I should have thought of gifting her. This was a problem. Asking her friends would not have helped as they would tell her in minutes. I had been visiting shopping malls, doing the window shopping at stores, even at shops that had just women’s stuff. 

 
The females around would look at me inquiringly and I would often feel too caught up in the act. But I could not give up the time and go without gifting her anything nice. She meant a lot to me after all. She had presented me a lovely wine case the last time. And a pair of silver cufflinks before that. I wanted to tell her that I too think in subtle ways when it comes to her. Then it so happened that I saw a catalogue of Guess watches in her room. I knew what I had to do. I searched for Guess watches online, and checked specifically for Guess watches for women. I then ordered a diamond studded beautiful Guess watch for her, gift wrapped of course! Now the love between us won’t diminish!

No comments:

Post a Comment